Aldo Starker Leopold Wild Trout Award:
Nomination Deadline: July 15, 2017
The Aldo Starker Leopold Wild Trout Award in the Professional category is presented to an individual for outstanding contributions to the protection and conservation of wild trout resources.
A qualified nominee is or has been significantly involved in any or all of the following areas of wild trout management or conservation:
- Educational activities, mentoring, workshops, etc.
- Scientific research, journal articles, etc.
- Management activities, restoration efforts, etc.
Nominations are to include the following items:
- A synopsis of the contributions to the conservation of wild trout resources
- A description of influence these contributions have to the management, restoration and/or the improved understanding of wild trout resources
- A minimum of one additional supporting letter must accompany the nomination. This letter should include information about the quality and scope of the nominee's accomplishments during their career. The letter can come from another professional in wild trout management or a NGO partner. Multiple letters are discouraged
- The nominee's affiliation, job title and contact information (i.e. address, email, phone number, etc.)
- The nominator's contact information and relationship to the nominee
Nominees must attend the symposium.
Nominations should be submitted electronically as a PDF attachment to:
Steve Moore, Awards Committee Chair